A lovely weekend up north with a lovely couple...and all of our other friends! B&R's wedding weekend was FILLED with laughs and memories. Their ceremony was one of the most touching I have ever seen. In fact...when I pulled Don's sunglasses off his face to check myself out in the reflection, I wasn't the only one with tears in my eyes.
If you have ever wondered to yourself..."Should I have dueling pianos at my wedding?"...the answer is yes! The little gem below depicts the fun Don and I shared on stage, rocking out to the Beastie Boys.
A few of my favorites from the weekend include a day of boating that ended with B's stepmom in the lake, my first trip to Pizza Ranch (you know, 'home of legendary pizza'...not all its hyped up to be), the Ace Ventura impressions, karaoke, the Wogen's speeches, 'the Bernie' and watching the love between B&R. Congrats again to the Berscheids!
No comments:
Post a Comment